We’re a south London based social group. Our main meeting is once a month in the Croydon area; we also hold other social gatherings and events in south London.
The group is open to all trans* and gender non-conforming people, however they identify or express themselves, including those who identify as transgender, transsexual, transvestite, cross-dressers, non-binary or gender fluid, anyone questioning their gender, or those who are affected by this. We also welcome friends and family, significant others and allies.
Please note that we aim to offer a safe space. If you are an admirer looking to meet trans* people for company please DO NOT contact us: you will be turned away.
other useful organisations
in the south London area
- Wandsworth Oasis is a local charity raising money for people with HIV in the Wandsworth area; TransPALS occasionally host joint events.
in the rest of London
Trans Network London
Trans Network London (TNL) is a trans led networking group that aims to improve London living within our trans communities through establishing connections.
Members of TNL include:
- a free holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans* and non-binary people, partners, friends and
family. A queer inclusive positive space.
- support, information, resources and friendly networking for the trans* masculine community
- London’s LGBT anti-violence and abuse charity, giving advice and support to people who have experience biphobia, homophobia, transphobia, sexual violence or domestic abuse
- community interest company that engages people in debates about gender, woking within young people’s settings.
- London wellbeing service for trans* and gender variant communities. Monthly social and support groups for trans* communities in West London and Soho.
- Advocacy, advice, housing support for LGBT people
- Trans social group at London Friend on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month
- London Trans and Gender Non-conforming Swimming group
- Trans* masculine support and advice; online support group for trans* masculine people in the UK
- Discussion and support group for the trans* community; all members must be trans-identified or questioning.
other trans* organisations
- A directory including over 100 verified UK Trans support groups.
- A networking and advocacy group for professionals who identify as Trans* and their friends and supporters.
- Non-binary London exists to create and enable spaces both online and in person for non-binary people in London to connect with each other.
for the wider LGBT community in South London
If you know of any LGBT networks in
- Sutton, or
please let us know!
If you need emotional support, or you are in distress or despair, you can contact Samaritans on 116 123.
If you’ve problems with debt, StepChange is a charity which may be able to help – call them free from any landline or mobile on 0800 138 1111.