We rely on donations from our supporters to fund our running costs. If you'd like to help, please donate using the button below.
film night with Screen25 | 19 February | Tangerine
Harris Academy South Norwood
2 Cumberlow Avenue London SE25 6AE
In partnership with Screen 25, we’re pleased to be showing the comedy drama Tangerine, Dir. Sean Baker • 2015 • US • 88 mins • Cert 15, as we mark LGBT History Month 2020.
After hearing that her boyfriend cheated on her while she was in jail, a transgender sex worker and her best friend set out to find him and teach him and his new lover a lesson. Shot entirely on an iPhone 5S, this is groundbreaking and fast paced cinema at its best.
Screen25 is a twice-weekly community-led cinema in the heart of South Norwood. They offer a welcoming space for local people to come together and enjoy the latest independent and mainstream films, enhanced by Q&As, panel discussions, shorts and much more!
Second Saturday Monthly social – 7.30pm, February 8th, March 14th, April 11th, May 9th, June 13th
Join us for our regular Second Saturday social event. For more details please contact us.
We’re a south London based social group. Our main meeting is once a month in the Croydon area; we also hold other social gatherings and events in south London.
We are proud to count amount our members trans men and women, non-binary people, genderfluid people and cross dressers. We believe that however you present yourself and however you identify there should be a place for everyone.
As well as our regular open meeting, we also hold other social gatherings and events in south London and attend Pride events in London, Croydon and Brighton every year.
other useful organisations
in the south London area
- Wandsworth Oasis is a local charity raising money for people with HIV in the Wandsworth area; TransPALS occasionally host joint events.
in the rest of London
Trans Network London
Trans Network London (TNL) is a trans led networking group that aims to improve London living within our trans communities through establishing connections.
Members of TNL include:
- a free holistic sexual health and well-being service for all trans* and non-binary people, partners, friends and
family. A queer inclusive positive space.
- support, information, resources and friendly networking for the trans* masculine community
- London’s LGBT anti-violence and abuse charity, giving advice and support to people who have experience biphobia, homophobia, transphobia, sexual violence or domestic abuse
- community interest company that engages people in debates about gender, woking within young people’s settings.
- London wellbeing service for trans* and gender variant communities. Monthly social and support groups for trans* communities in West London and Soho.
- Advocacy, advice, housing support for LGBT people
- Trans social group at London Friend on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month
- London Trans and Gender Non-conforming Swimming group
- Trans* masculine support and advice; online support group for trans* masculine people in the UK
- Discussion and support group for the trans* community; all members must be trans-identified or questioning.
other trans* organisations
- A directory including over 100 verified UK Trans support groups.
- A networking and advocacy group for professionals who identify as Trans* and their friends and supporters.
- Non-binary London exists to create and enable spaces both online and in person for non-binary people in London to connect with each other.
for the wider LGBT community in South London
If you know of any LGBT networks in
- Sutton, or
please let us know!
If you need emotional support, or you are in distress or despair, you can contact Samaritans on 116 123.
If you’ve problems with debt, StepChange is a charity which may be able to help – call them free from any landline or mobile on 0800 138 1111.